lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2016

WHO AM I?



Hello, my name is Catalin, I live in the Ametlla de Mar (La Cala). I like play basketball and play the video games with my friends and sometimes I like play football too. 
In this blog I am going to explain what I have learned in music class at High school de la Mare de deu de la Candelera about music and cinema: 


  • The teacher has explained to class all the dossier and he has explained the evaluation of judgement too, and now I make this blog for you.


But also I am going to share with you my favourite music and my favourite videoclips. For instance, nowadays I like electronic-music:

Tremor



It's my favorite music-electronic, because I feel good when I sad or angry with an thing.


Also, I want to share the type of films what I like. Nowadays, I like...

Eddie, the eagle:


My favorite actor is Eddie Edwards. I like this film, because it teaches you everything is possible, despite what others say about you. Just believe in yourself i everything will you as you want.

Do you like TV series.  

Please comment your opinion in the description.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario